Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kennedy Space Center

Yesterday we toured the KSC. More interesting than I thought it could be. We saw 2 IMAX movies about walking on the moon and about the Hubble telescope which was really interesting since we did not know much about it. The pictures that it takes in space were phenomenal!!


Fred in the Apollo exhibit.


Here I am in the rocket garden. These things are huge.


The Rocket Garden.


A model of a space shuttle like the one we saw launched on Monday. ( you could go inside) We also saw a memorial and walk of fame for all the astronauts who lost their lives in space exploration. Fred went through the space shuttle experience which was a reality ride of a launch. Our feet hurt so we had to leave after 7 hours. May return later to see the rest. (Tickets are good for 2 days)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I practically lived at KSC when I lived in South Florida. I love that place. Met many astronauts and saw some shuttle launches.